Natural Resources Forum, a United Nations Sustainable Development Journal (NRF)Natural Resources Forum, a United Nations Sustainable Development Journal delivers cutting edge research on policy issues relevant to the sustainable development agenda. The journal considers papers on all topics relevant to sustainable development. In addition, it dedicates series, issues and special sections to specific themes that are relevant to the current discussions of the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD). More details on NRF, including the contents of recent issues, can be obtained on the website of the journal's publisher, Wiley-Blackwell.
- Journal Home
- Editorial Board and Advisors
- Read all articles published since the Journal's inception, at the Wiley Online Library
- February 2014: Volume 38, Issue 1 Special issue on small island developing States
- August 2013: Volume 37, Issue 3 Special issue on forests
- May 2013: Volume 37, Issue 2 Special issue on tourism
- November 2012: Volume 36, Issue 4 Special section on sustainable development scenarios