In this section you will find information pertaining to the CSD-15, as well as, CSD-15-IPM Partnerships Fair.
|Who should attend:||All CSD participants, including representatives of Governments, UN system organizations, other intergovernmental organizations and accredited major groups, are welcome to attend.|
|Access to the UN premises:||Participants must ensure that they are accredited to the CSD (through a Government, Inter-governmental organization (IGO), or Major Group).|
The Partnerships Fair at the Commission for Sustainable Development (CSD) provides avenue for partnerships for sustainable development to network, identify partners, create synergies between partnerships and learn from each other's experiences.
The Partnerships Fair is part of the official Programme of Activities for CSD-15 . The Fair is organized to provide registered “Partnerships for Sustainable Development” with the opportunity to showcase progress, network, identify partners, and create synergies between complementary initiatives.
Key Components of the CSD-15 Partnerships Fair
- "Partnerships in Practice" Interactive discussions: Sessions organized by the Partnerships Team to generate open dialogue on practical issues related to partnerships in the CSD-15 thematic cluster and on issues common to all partnerships.
- Partnerships Information Desks: A small number of desks will be available upon request to CSD registered partnerships. Partnership representatives will be able to display and distribute information related to their partnership and be available to discuss their work with CSD-15 delegates. The desks will be located in the ‘neck area’ (located in the corridor between the Vienna Café and the elevators in the 1st basement of the Conference Building at UNHQ).
- Partnerships Wire 1 - 2 May 2007
- Partnerships Wire 2 - 3 May 2007
- Partnerships Wire 3 - 4 May 2007
- Partnerships Wire 4 - 7 May 2007
- Partnerships Wire 5- 8 May 2007
- Partnerships Wire 6 - 9 May 2007