- Submitted by: Institute of Environment and Resources
- Topic: Capacity-building
- Keywords: strategy studying, consultation, 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development
- Location: Chinese Taipei
- Date of completion: 31 Dec 2013
- Click for more information
In Support of Rio+20 Future We Want
This initiative is in support of paragraph 277 of the Rio+20 outcome document, the Future We Want
Deliverables & Resources
Establishing a sustainable development division and an environmental education division.
Description/achievement of initiative1. To study on sustainable development strategy to stakeholders, and to provide necessary resources and training on environmental education.
2. To host 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development.
Implementation methodologies1. To collect the latest information on sustainable development and environmental education.
2. To host consultation meetings regularly.
3. To host 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development, inviting foreign and domestic experts to share their experiences on promoting sustainable development, and collect views, opinions and hope about the future we want from participates.
|The Institute of Environmental and Resources will establish a sustainable development division and and environmental education division.||2013|
|Staff / Technical expertise||10 researchers and 50 senior advisors|