- Submitted by: Environmental Degradation Organization of Nigeria
- Topic: National Sustainable Development Strategies (NSDS)
- Keywords: our environment is highly frowningat us for beingresponsible for the damages done to it as such the resulting effects,to profer solution to the emergene treat all handsand mechinery has to beon deck to this effect to safe guard our environment
- Location: fct-abuja, nigeria
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
In Support of Rio+20 Future We Want
This initiative is in support of paragraph 63 of the Rio+20 outcome document, the Future We Want
Deliverables & Resources
Creation of sustainanable environment for our future
Partner(s)environmental degradation organization of nigeria in partner with UNEP
fedaral ministry of environment,
Description/achievement of initiativeThe organization has a target, that by the year 2020 countries in Africa will promote the united nations programmes and initiative on sustainable development and create avenue of implementing part of the set agenda and also to create awareness on the impending dangers, reasons and causes of various environmental problems and work had to proffer solution to the imposed danger lying ahead of us through creating changes in our environmental out look visa-vice promoting esthetic environment suitable for the co-existence of man andits environment.
Implementation methodologiesthis commitment will be implimentation in conjuction with the unep methodological plan.
the federal ministry of environment and the federal government.
|ensuring sustainable environment and ensuring rapid response to environmental saniation||2011|
|provisoinof skill aquisition programme and youth development||2012|
|Financing (in USD)||$1,780,000|
|Financing (in USD)||$527,000|