- Submitted by: United Nations Global Compact
- Topic: Partnerships for Sustainable Development
- Keywords: leadership, forum, meeting, communication, outreach
- Location: Australia, Sydney, Melbourne
- Date of completion: 2013
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Global Compact
Energy and Climate a commitment to further knowledge sharing and peer learning to advance the Environment Principles of the Global Compact.
Description/achievement of initiativeThe Global Compact Network Australia commits to further knowledge sharing and peer learning to advance the Environment Principles of the Global Compact.
Implementation methodologiesBy sharing and peer learning to advance the Environment Principles. For further information. Please kindly refer to the deliverables.
|To establish an Environment Leadership Group for Business in 2012, with a minimum of two meetings to be held each year.||2012|
|To expand the outreach of the Environment Leadership Group for Business from Sydney and Melbourne to at least one new capital city in Australia by 2013.||2013|