- Submitted by: International - Curricula Educators Association
- Topic: Food security and nutrition and sustainable agriculture
- Keywords: Sustainable Agriculture, intercultural, exchange
- Location: Egypt
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
Partner(s)International - Curricula Educators Association
Habiba Organic Farm
Moringa Research Farm
Description/achievement of initiativeNetworking the interested current permaculture educational farms through the International Permaculture Network in Africa, Mediterranean and Middle East (IPNAMME), helping setups through education(accredited training programs) and increasing food production at home/schools (balconies, roofs and small gardens) through education and raising awareness campaigns as well as promoting high value crops such as Moringa
Implementation methodologies* Networking the interested current permaculture educational farms through the International Permaculture Network in Africa, Mediterranean and Middle East (IPNAMME),
* Helping setups through education(accredited training programs).
* Help increasing food production at home/schools (balconies, roofs and small gardens) through composting.
* Raising awareness on high value nutritios crops as the Moringa tree.
|Promoting high value nutritious crops through social networking||2014|
|Leading at least 3 campaigns(work continuation of partners) for raising awareness and educating the public on composting for food production while recycling organic waste||2014|
|Networking at least 10 permaculture educational farms in the region for exchange of experience and knowledge||2014|
|Delivering at least 5 accredited regional courses on setting up an integrated organic farm||2015|
|Other, please specify||Workshops: $1000 each= $ 5000|
|Other, please specify||Administrative Fees of membership process = $ 4000|
|Financing (in USD)||$9,000|