- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Topic: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Nancy, France
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
ICN Business School Nancy- Metz
Partner(s)ICN Business School Nancy- Metz
Description/achievement of initiative- Reinforce the School's governance gender balance by the end of the 2011-2016 ICN strategic plan. This will be achieved by increasing the female membership on the Board of Governors, the Strategic Orientation Committee and the Executive Committee.
- Deepen the joint solidarity project set up in the autumn of 2010 by the three Schools in the Artem-Nancy alliance: « Cordée Artem-Nancy: facing the future together », to help and tutor students from the underprivileged areas of Lorraine Region, as identified in the city's Urban Strategy, to access a program of excellence.
- Reduce its carbon footprint
Implementation methodologies- Integrate CSR and Sustainable Development point of view in all courses taught at ICN.
- Promote academic and applied research on sustainable development and CSR through among others two chairs in « Art and Sustainable Enterprise and Corporate Social Responsibility and Innovation.
|Deepen the joint solidarity project:« Cordée Artem-Nancy: facing the future together »||2015|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|