- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Topic: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Riga, Latvia
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration
Partner(s)Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration
Description/achievement of initiative- To develop a Strategy of implementing Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- Establish a Research Center on Social Entrepreneurship in order to understand its role in society, impact on economic development and facilitate its development in Latvia.
- In addition to current activities on reducing the use of paper /e.g. copying/ and other natural recourses to develop a green policy of the school.
- To contribute to poverty reduction through management education by designing programmes so that they facilitate the change of students' mindsets towards inclusive business models and enable graduates to work with low end markets.
Implementation methodologiesThrough maintenance of programs already underway.
|Establish a Research Center on Social Entrepreneurship||2015|
|Develop a Strategy of implementing Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME)||2015|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of student and faculty dedicated to sustainable development|