- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Topic: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Altdof, Switzerland
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Description/achievement of initiativeEducatis University will
- Review all its academic curricula and include relevant topics related to this declaration
- Develop a Responsible Management Guide
- Provide an Annual Report of Progress
- Organize awareness events
Implementation methodologiesThrough efforts already underway.
- We promise to continue taking consistent action towards implementing sustainability across everything we do.
- We have committed to transparency with our dual membership at UN Global Compact (since 2006) and PRME (since 2011).
- We are fully committed to educating globally responsible leaders and to contribute with relevant research to a sustainable economy and society.
- We will have integrated sustainability across all our undergraduate programs and courses by 2014.
- We are a founding partner of the World Business School Council for Sustainable Business (www.wbscsb.com) and a key driver of the multi-stakeholder initiative 50 + 20 (www.50plus20.org) developing a radically new vision for management education of the future. As such, we will evaluate how we can apply relevant parts of this vision in our new organization, the educational, research and public engagement sectors
|Annual Report of Progress||2015|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|