- Submitted by: Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF)
- Topic: Poverty eradication
- Keywords: Social Transformation, Poverty Reduction, Heavily Indebted Poor Country (HIPC)
- Location: Republic of Honduras,Republic of Nicaragua
- Date of completion: September 21, 2014
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
CABEI's 'Special Fund for the Social Transformation of Central America (FETS)' Phase II
Partner(s)1. TaiwanICDF (Taiwan) 2. Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) 3. Government of Honduras
Description/achievement of initiativeIt is expected to contribute to the Central American country-led poverty reduction efforts as well as to increase productivity and raising income of the needed population.
Implementation methodologiesThe TaiwanICDF provides the CABEI with a loan, on concessional terms, to finance poverty reduction initiatives in Central America. The resources received by CABEI will be used to finance poverty reduction projects in the region. This FITS is expected to foster a greater degree of satisfaction of the basic needs of the population through the implementation of social infrastructure and social services projects.
|Provide concessional loan during the 7-year commitment period.||
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /srv/www/html/sustainabledevelopment.un.org/root/include/functions.php on line 1433
30 Sep 2174
|Financing (in USD)||$10,000,000|