- Submitted by: Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF)
- Topic: Finance
- Keywords: Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Location: Krygyz Republic, Georgia, Azerbaijan, The Republic of Turkey, Ukraine
- Date of completion: June 21, 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
Financial Intermediary Investment Special Fund-Small Business Account (FIISF- SBA), phase I
Partner(s)1. TaiwanICDF (Taiwan) 2. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Description/achievement of initiativeBy participating EBRD's Micro, small and medium sized enterprises development program, providing local private sector financial facility to directly invest local financial institution, and providing professional consultancy service funded by technical assistance cooperation fund, TaiwanICDF could further enhance capability of the assisted banks and their personnel.
Implementation methodologiesThe EBRD will administer the TaiwanICDF-funded contribution in accordance with Article 18 of the Agreement Establishing the Bank and its Rules and Regulations.
|Provide concessional loan during the 10-year Fund period.||2005-2015|
|Financing (in USD)||$10,000,000|