Developing skills and capacities to combat Climate Change in rural communities
Raleigh International, Juan Francisco Paz Silva Cooperative, Atpades Foundation
Description/achievement of initiative
1. To increase awareness of disadvantaged groups on social and development issues.
2. To increase access to and participation of disadvantaged groups in community and/or government services and activities.
3. To increase capacity of civil society organisations to involve, represent and/or speak out for disadvantaged groups.
1. Supporting citizen participation and community action
2. Developing organisations and institutions
3. Services and information to the poor
4. Building public support for development
Number and percentage of disadvantaged people reporting satisfaction with and access to community and/or government services/activities
Number and percentage of disadvantaged people involved in development focused activities
Number and percentage of disadvantaged people aware on issues and service/activities
Other, please specify
Staff / Technical expertise
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs