- Submitted by: Antigua and Barbuda
- Topic: Small Island Developing States
- Keywords: energy, Voluntary Commitment, Small Islands Developing States
- Location: Antigua and Barbuda
- Date of completion: 2030
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
Barbados Declaration - Voluntary Commitment by Antigua and Barbuda
Partner(s)Antigua and Barbuda, in partnership with the Governments of Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom, and UNDP.
Description/achievement of initiativeRenewable Energy - to diversify its matrix and achieve a target of 15% energy supply from renewable energy by 2030.
Implementation methodologiesTo be achieved with assistance from development partners.
|15% energy supply from renewable energy||2030|
|Other, please specify||In partnership with Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and UK, and UNDP.|