Sustainable development of Nation in coordination with national/international government and non government organizations and women empowerment
Description/achievement of initiative
Sustainable development and environment protection: Promotion of organic agriculture, environmental protection, conservation of wild lives, natural resources management, awareness about climate changes and its impact in rural people, commercialization of high-value crops, promotion of commercialization of agriculture, support to marginalized group to generate their income level through small and micro enterprises, promotion of environment friendly energy
• To act as coordinator, facilitator and lobby to the government on behalf of national/international personnel, organizations, foundations and trust aspiring to work in the social factor.
• To implement effective programs as well as conduct efficient Monitoring and Evaluation of the programs
• To conduct National/ International NGO meetings, seminars, conference.
• To aware different national NGO and private organizations, specialists and the persons about the real social, economic and human problems and request for their greater involvement to resolves the problems.
• To identify the basic social, environmental and economic problems at grassroots level.
• To facilitate information system between local Nepalese NGOs and International NGOs/donors.
• To coordinate Nepalese NGOs, INGOs and donors in their efforts to implement their programs, in priority basis for sustainable development
• To encourage national and international social organizations to implement the programs that are crucial to uplift the living standard of local people
• To mobilize local people in promoting environment protection, sustainable development, eco-tourism, basic human rights and indigenous culture
civil society and media
Staff / Technical expertise
public cooomucation officials