- Submitted by: United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT)
- Topic: Sustainable cities and human settlements
- Keywords: Risk, resilience, rehabilitation
- Location: Selected cities, regions and national authorities worldwide
- Date of completion: 2019-12-31
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
Urban resilience and post-crisis rehabilitation
Description/achievement of initiativeCity, regional and national authorities will have increased resilience to the impacts of natural and human-made crises and have undertaken rehabilitation in ways that advance sustainable urban development.
Implementation methodologiesPartner cities, regional and national authorities will implement and integrate risk reduction strategies and programming within their urban planning and management systems with the collaboration of UNISDRs, local government authorities, CSOs and the private sector, OCHA.
|Population displacement response plans||End 2019|
|Urban risk reduction strategies||End 2019|
|Financing (in USD)||$240,000,000|