- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Topic: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Lille cedex, France
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Institut Catholique D’arts et Métiers
Partner(s)Institut Catholique D’arts et Métiers
Description/achievement of initiativeIcam Lille is committed to reach Level 3 of the french Plan Vert guidelines
- Facilitate and enhance students education for Sustainable Development in Icam standard cursus, but also through extra-curricular activities and special events.
- Contribute to Sustainable Development knowledge and know-how through Icam Research & Development activities, promoting innovation in technologies and in organizations.
- Manage Icam Lille campus according to sustainable development good practices, in order to enhance student and staff awareness, and to reduce Icam ecological footprint.
Implementation methodologiesThrough continued efforts already underway
|Manage Icam Lille campus according to sustainable development good practices||2015|
|Icam Research & Development activities||2015|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff dedicated to sustainable practices|