- Submitted by: UN Global Compact
- Topic: Gender equality and women's empowerment
- Keywords: women issues, gender equality, empowerment, job creation, civic society
- Location: Australia
- Date of completion: 2013
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Global Compact
Social Development a commitment to promote greater gender equality and empowerment of women
Description/achievement of initiativePromote gender equality and encourage business to take further action to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community.
Implementation methodologiesBy increase awareness and engagement around gender equality and women's empowerment. Please kindly refer to the deliverables.
|To achieve at least five new Australian Signatories to the Women's Empowerment Principles each year.||2013|
|To increase awareness and engagement around gender equality and women's empowerment with government, business and civil society in Australia by holding a minimum of one relevant event or activity each year.||2013|