- Submitted by: Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Topic: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Grenoble, France
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Grenoble Ecole de Management
Partner(s)Grenoble Ecole de Management
Description/achievement of initiativeGrenoble Ecole de Management commits to:
- Continue to publish a biannual Global RIM report (Global Compact/PRME SIP report) 4th report to be published before October 2012.
- Continue to annually self assess the institution's progress with indicators using the French National CGE/CPU Green Plan.
- Share courses, best practices, information & ressources via GEM's DD/RSE platform www.openrim.org
Implementation methodologiesBy supporting & sustaining collaborative learning and innovative projects internally with GEM's student body, faculty & administration; and externally through our corporate, academic and social alliances locally, nationally and internationally.
|Share courses, best practices, information & ressources via GEMs DD/RSE platform www.openrim.org||2015|
|Biannual Global RIM report (Global Compact/PRME SIP report)||2015|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|