This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Signatory/Dean Konstantin Theile- President
Description/achievement of initiative
Educatis University will
- Review all its academic curricula and include relevant topics related to this declaration
- Develop a Responsible Management Guide
- Provide an Annual Report of Progress
- Organize awareness events
Through efforts already underway.
- We promise to continue taking consistent action towards implementing sustainability across everything we do.
- We have committed to transparency with our dual membership at UN Global Compact (since 2006) and PRME (since 2011).
- We are fully committed to educating globally responsible leaders and to contribute with relevant research to a sustainable economy and society.
- We will have integrated sustainability across all our undergraduate programs and courses by 2014.
- We are a founding partner of the World Business School Council for Sustainable Business (www.wbscsb.com) and a key driver of the multi-stakeholder initiative 50 + 20 (www.50plus20.org) developing a radically new vision for management education of the future. As such, we will evaluate how we can apply relevant parts of this vision in our new organization, the educational, research and public engagement sectors
Annual Report of Progress
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/html/sustainabledevelopment.un.org/root/content.php on line 553