- Submitted by: Earthmind
- Topic: Biodiversity and ecosystems
- Keywords: biodiversity, ecosystems, conservation, sustainable use
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Date of completion: 2013-12-31
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
BioTools for Businesss
Description/achievement of initiativeThe aim is to establish an open and transparent biodiversity tool kit for the business community.
Implementation methodologiesThis commitment is being achieved by the continual development of the BioTools for Business website which will include guidance with respect to biodiversity management systems and guidance for specific sectors.
|General guidance on setting up a biodiversity management system||2012|
|Final flyer on BioTools for Business||2013|
|Sector guidance on biodiversity-responsible management||2013|
|In-kind contribution||Earthmind Associates|