- Submitted by: United Nations Global Compact
- Topic: Disaster risk reduction
- Keywords: resilience community, urban development, spatial planning, disaster risk reduction mechanism
- Location: Indonesia
- Date of completion: 2015
- Click for more information
Deliverables & Resources
- This voluntary initiative came from Global Compact
Urban Community Resilient Through Community Based Total Sanitation in Jakarta
Partner(s)Asia Pulp; Paper Group; Green Eagle Group; PT. Martina Berto, Tbk
Description/achievement of initiativeImprove access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene practices through community based sanitation in urban context to increase community resilience toward disasters.
Implementation methodologiesBy increase the access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene practices. For detailed information. Please kindly refer to the following deliverables.
|Increase community resilience toward disasters through community based total sanitation in two cities of Jakarta: Cawang and Cilincing. Stage one: increase % of households that implement community based total sanitation in Cawang; target households are 831||2013|
|Stage two: increase % of households that implement community based total sanitation in Cilincing; target households are 1240.||2015|