Secretary-General appoints new Multi-Stakeholder Group to support the Technology Facilitation Mechanism
- By UN-DESA/DSDG on 24 Apr 2018
- Ms. Heide Hackmann (South Africa), Executive Director, International Council for Science (ICSU)
- Ms. Agnes Kijazi (Tanzania), Director General, Tanzania Meteorological Agency
- Mr. Huodong Guo (China), President and Chairman, Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Mr. Michiharu Nakamura (Japan), Senior Advisor (Former President), Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Ms. Anne-Christine Ritschkoff (Finland), Senior Advisor, VTT Technical Research Center of Finland Ltd.
- Ms. Špela Stres (Slovenia), Director, Innovation and Technology Transfer Center for the Jozef Stefan Institute
- Mr. José Ramón López-Portillo Romano (Mexico), Chairman, Q Element Ltd.
- Mr. Paulo Ernani Gadelha Vieira (Brazil), Senior Researcher, former President of Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (Fiocruz) and Coordinator of Fiocruz Strategy for Agenda 2030
- Mr. Vaughan Turekian (United States of America), Senior Director of Science and Technology for Sustainability Program, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Ms. Ada Yonath (Israel), Director and Nobel Laureate, the Helen and Milton A. Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure and Assembly of the Weizmann Institute of Science.
- For further information on the Technology Facilitation Mechanism, please see: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/tfm
- For further information on the 2018 Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) for the SDGs, please see: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/TFM/STIForum2018
Read more in related topics