Monday, 17 July 2017
10:15 AM - 6:00 PM
General Assembly Hall, UNHQ
Link to website
Peter Thomson (General Assembly President) at the Partnership Exchange event - High Level Political Forum (HLPF 2017)
2016 Partnership ExchangeRead about and see coverage of the 2016 Partnership Exchange
The Partnership Exchange will be live webcast through United Nations Web TV.
Theme: Eradicating poverty and promoting prosperity in a changing worldThe High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), the United Nations’ central platform for follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), will be convened on 10-19 July 2017, under the theme: “Eradicating poverty and promoting prosperity in a changing world". The session will review, in depth, the following SDGs:
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
Attend the 2017 Partnership ExchangeRegistration to the Partnership Exchange is now closed. All confirmed participants are requested to pick up their special event ticket at United Nations gate on 1st Avenue East 46th Street, between 9 AM - 10 AM, Monday, 17 July 2017. A a government issued photo ID is required to get your ticket. UN grounds pass holders are not required a special event ticket.
Contribute to annual report - submit progress reportAll stakeholders with registered multi-stakeholder partnerships and voluntary commitments in the Partnerships for SDGs online platform are encouraged to submit a short progress report of their initiatives through the online platform, before July 1, 2017. These short progress reports will appear on the HLPF Inputs Database, and form the basis of an annual report by the Secretariat on how partnerships and other voluntary initiatives are driving the implementation of the SDGs. More information at: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/reports/