Thirty-fifth session of ECLAC
5 May 2014 - 9 May 2014
Link to website
The document which ECLAC will present on this occasion explores further the theme of equality addressed at the two previous sessions of the Commission, in Time for Equality: Closing Gaps, Opening Trails (2010, Brasilia), and Structural Change for Equality: An Integrated Approach to Development (2012, San Salvador).
The document prepared for the thirty-fifth session, entitled Compacts for Equality: Towards a Sustainable Future, discusses the two major challenges to development in Latin America and the Caribbean today: to achieve greater equality and to make development sustainable for future generations.
Conference room papers
- E/2014/CRP.2 - United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean input to the High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development and the ECOSOC Annual Ministerial Review
- ECLACís inputs from the Latin American and Caribbean Region to the High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development and the ECOSOC Annual Ministerial Review
- Preliminary Reflections on Latin America and the Caribbean in the Post-2015 Development Agenda Based on the Trilogy of Equality
- Report of the Arab High-Level Forum on Sustainable Development (Arabic)
- Report of the Arab High-Level Forum on Sustainable Development (English)