Now available - Global Sustainable Development Report 2015. Advance Unedited Version.
News - 2 June
Global Sustainable Development Report 2015 to be launched at High-level Political Forum
2014 - Prototype edition
The prototype report illustrated a range of potential content, alternative approaches, and various ways of participation, to support Member States’ deliberation on future editions.
Global Sustainable Development Report
Scope and methodology
- Letter from the President of ECOSOC on the process of consultations on the scope, methodology and frequency of the Global Sustainable Development Report
- Background note for consultations on the scope, methodology and frequency of the Global Sustainable Development Report (GSDR)
- E/2014/87 - Options for scope and methodology for a global sustainable development report
[عربي] [中文] [English] [Français] [Русский] [Español]
- Every four years, an in-depth report will be launched to feed into the HLPF held under the auspices of the General Assembly
- For each year when the HLPF is held under the auspices of the Economic and Social Council, a shorter and focused report will be launched addressing sustainable development issues and nexus on a rotational basis.