Keywords: strategy studying, consultation, 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development
Fu, Chiung-Lin, assistant researcher, email@example.com
Are you the focal point for this commitment/partnership? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
In Support of Rio+20 Future We Want
This initiative is in support of paragraph 277 of the Rio+20 outcome document, the Future We Want
Description/achievement of initiative
1. To study on sustainable development strategy to stakeholders, and to provide necessary resources and training on environmental education.
2. To host 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development.
1. To collect the latest information on sustainable development and environmental education.
2. To host consultation meetings regularly.
3. To host 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development, inviting foreign and domestic experts to share their experiences on promoting sustainable development, and collect views, opinions and hope about the future we want from participates.
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure
Group meeting twice a week.
The Institute of Environmental and Resources will establish a sustainable development division and and environmental education division.