1. Full membership with The Conference of NGOs (CONGO), USA
2. Voluntary Action Network of India (VANI), India
Description/achievement of initiative
Our objective is to provide education for each child and promote gender equality with especial focus on accessing equal opportunity to girls for getting education.
We are dedicated to spread awareness among the parents towards the importance of education and enhancing enrollment rates among the government schools through active involvement at community and schools level.
Decentralization of responsibility of all stakeholders through equal responsibility for accessing social practices and coordinating within all partners.
1. Community Awareness
2. Proper utilization of government resources likes infrastructure, human resources, education materials , government policies etc.
3. Involvement of the local government for monitoring of social practices, distribution of schemes to beneficiaries without any discrimination
4. Introducing new teaching methodologies by involvement of private sector, NGO's expertise for enhancing quality of education
5. Using technology for monitoring transparency and practicing innovations in program
Enhancing understanding towards gender equality in different areas of life
Enhancing numbers of girls in the formal school system
Financing (in USD)
Computers, Vehicles , Furniture
Other, please specify
Experts consultatants , Volunteers
Staff / Technical expertise
Rquirement for technical expertise
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs