Facilitation of environmental impact reduction, help in the development of an universal platform for human life continuity and technological improvement of life through High technology and to raise awareness on high technologies to highlight the importance of dealing with challenges, to create and stimulate groups and communities to “imagine the future” and thinkers connected to Corporations, Universities, research centers and Schools Identify and advocate entrepreneurs and funding models that will enable technological innovation to address the world’s most pressing challenging situations and to create business-job cycles at all social levels in all countries, in order to create balance
• Number of people assigned: 5 we need more help, we look for partners on this..
• Target Institutions per country: 2 Schools, 2 Universities, 2 Technological Centers, Several invited Corporations and entrepreneurs and Government members.
• Promotion methods: Conferences, Social media (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) , Marketing (events marketing, website with membership , creation of videos, leaflets, pins, pens and T-shirts)
• Locations : 12 Cities - Europe( Berlin, Paris, Oslo, London, Brussels) China(Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen), India( New Delhi) , Japan( Tokyo) , USA (New York) and Brazil (Sao Paulo)
• Conference type: 1 day Conference, presentations in the morning, group discussions and registrations for membership in the afternoon.
• Timeframe: 2 years
• Starting time : January 2015
• Date of 1 day Conferences per organization ( average 1 week of stay per city and 11 cities all over the world):
To bring to the market for the rich and poor countries 100 new technologies that will change and facilitate the way we live
Staff / Technical expertise
Other, please specify
Finance is still under analysis
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs