Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/html/sustainabledevelopment.un.org/root/content.php on line 243 International Sakharov Environmental University .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform
Sergey Poznyak, Acting Rector, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this commitment/partnership? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Signatory/Dean Sergey Poznyak -Acting Rector
Description/achievement of initiative
"Our sustainability project between 2012 and 2015:
- support activities of the Coordinating Council on Education for Sustainable Development at the Ministry of Education;
- research, compilation and dissemination of the Belarusian and international experience in the field of Education for Sustainable Development (hereinafter ESD);
- introduction of new forms and methods of ESD in the education process;
- consultations, round tables, seminars and conferences on the subject of ESD and related topics;
- conducting academic research on ESD;
- cooperation with all stakeholders: educational institutions, civil society organizations, the media for the effective implementation of the UNECE"
"Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development in the Republic of Belarus:
- promotes the ideas and principles of ESD awareness specialist education institutions, the media and the public;
- establishing ties with foreign partners involved in the field of ESD and implementation of the UNECE Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development.
- training and retraining specialists in the field of renewable energy and energy saving."
International Sakharov Environmental University
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff committed to sustainability