This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Signatory/Dean Philippe Du Pasquier- President and Managing Direc
SIP/COP (Sharing information on Progress) (PRME, UNGC)
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development
Business School Lausanne
Description/achievement of initiative
- We promise to continue taking consistent action towards implementing sustainability across everything we do.
- We have committed to transparency with our dual membership at UN Global Compact (since 2006) and PRME (since 2011).
- We are fully committed to educating globally responsible leaders and to contribute with relevant research to a sustainable economy and society.
- We will have integrated sustainability across all our undergraduate programs and courses by 2014.
- We are a founding partner of the World Business School Council for Sustainable Business (www.wbscsb.com) and a key driver of the multi-stakeholder initiative 50 + 20 (www.50plus20.org) developing a radically new vision for management education of the future. As such, we will evaluate how we can apply relevant parts of this vision in our new organization, the educational, research and public engagement sectors
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/html/sustainabledevelopment.un.org/root/content.php on line 590