Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/html/sustainabledevelopment.un.org/root/content.php on line 243 Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform
Pascal RIVET, Director General, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this commitment/partnership? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
This voluntary initiative came from Higher Education Sustainability Initiative
Description/achievement of initiative
- Ensure the expansion of skills in sustainable development for students, professors, researchers and staff to encourage an integrated sustainable governance for the global management of organizations and the school's own particular activities. Creation of a community of interests to highlight and promote the skills required by managers to implement global responsibility policies.
- Accompany the social development of our region, within the local communities and within business entities
- Develop research on the subject of sustainable development and social responsibility with the aim of value creation for social and economic development of organizations. Incorporating this academic expertise in global responsibility into all our courses, making sure that it corresponds to the needs of all our stakeholders and that information is shared by the community at large.
- Fostering a human and social policy (diversity, equality, equal opportunities, quality of life, solidarity, human development).
- Report on our sustainable performance and implementation of loyal and ethical practices (assessing, monitoring, scoring, communicating)
- Develop an environmental safeguard and protection policy to prevent and reduce our environmental stress
- Join the PRME
- Design or creation of programs/partnerships that encourage the fight against worldwide poverty and reduce our carbon footprint.
Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management
Report on our sustainable performance and implementation of loyal and ethical practices
Fostering a human and social policy
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff dedicated to sustainable practices