Górnośląska Wyższa Szkoła Handlowa im. W. Korfantego, Katowice School of Economics
Description/achievement of initiative
Current projects already underway.
- teach sustainable development concepts to at least 200 students every year
- develop research on sustainable development issues, especially development theory of sustainable everyday life, sustainable hotel, and sustainable tourism, at least one project between 2012-2015, by three members of two chairs,
- cooperation with Polish Committee of UNESCO, at least one person per one meeting per year,
- cooperation with international network German-Poland Network Scientists of Sustainable Development (Deutsch-Polnisches Netzwerk Wissenschaftler für nachhaltige Entwicklung), at least one person per one meeting per year,
- green office reducing the direct and indirect environmental footprint through reuse and recycling of cartridge and toners for printers (~ 100%),