- Topic: Gender equality and women's empowerment
- Location: France, worldwide
- Date of completion: 2012
- Click for more information
- Keywords: women engagement, Community development; Disability issues; Job creation and enterprise development
Are you the focal point for this commitment/partnership? By signing in
to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us
- This voluntary initiative came from Global Compact
Description/achievement of initiative
SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT has decided to make diversity a key focus for the Group's strategy and a priority in its human resources policy. By taking into account changes in society.
Regarding how it will be achieved. Please refer to the 2011 “Sustainable Development Commitments & Performance” Report.Suez Environment, Engagement-et-performances-2011
Clients (municipalities & companies)
Increase the population of women in the workforce to 20% and women in management to 26%.
Rate this page/content 1-5
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs