Special event on Scaling up STI for SDGs: Impact Investing and Other Innovative Instruments
Tuesday, 16 May 2017
1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Conference Room 4, UNHQ
Innovative financiers to discuss issues on financing technologies and new types of financial instruments, investment funds and funding platforms, in order to foster and scale up commercial deployment of proven technologies for SDGs.
- Dr. Alfred Watkins, Chairman, Global Solutions Summit; Senior Advisor, Global Technology Deployment Initiative; Senior Director, P80 Group Foundation.
- Dr. Jeremy Farrar, Director, Wellcome Trust, UK
- Ms. Julie McBride, Senior Social Franchise Consultant, MSA Worldwide, USA
- Mr. Tang Ning, Founder of CreditEase Holding, Chairman of the Beijing P2P Association, China
- Dr. Peter Adriaens, CEO of Equarius Risk Analytics LLC, the co-founder and CEO of the KeyStone Compact Group Ltd., the Director and Head Judge of the Global CleanTech Cluster Association (GCCA), USA