Leaders Dialogue 5: Partnerships for Sustainable Development
Wednesday, 25 September 2019
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Trusteeship Council Chamber, UNHQ
- H.E. Ms. Sahle-Work Zewde, President of Ethiopia
- SEYCHELLES (Head of State)
- GEORGIA (Head of State)
- REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA (Head of State)
- ROMANIA (Head of State)
- CZECH REPUBLIC (Head of Government)
- SWEDEN (Head of Government)
- CABO VERDE (Head of Government)
- MADAGASCAR (Head of Government)
- Mr. John W. H. Denton AO, Secretary-General, International Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Akinwumi Adesina, President, Africa Development Bank
- Ms. Sharan Burrow, Secretary General, International Trade Union Confederation
- Where are we on revitalizing the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development?
- Where have multi-stakeholder partnerships been most effective in SDG implementation thus far? How might these be replicated and scaled-up to maximize impact?
- What challenges does the multi-stakeholder approach bring? What has worked in overcoming these challenges?
At 3:00 pm, Leaving No One Behind Video Message 6: Older Persons wii be highlighted.