Leaders Dialogue 6: The 2020-2030 Vision
Wednesday, 25 September 2019
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Trusteeship Council Chamber, UNHQ
- H.E. Mr. Muhammad Jusuf Kalla, Vice President of Indonesia
- Hon. Carmelo Abela, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Promotion of Malta
- LATVIA (Head of State)
- MALAYSIA (Head of Government)
- ANDORRA (Head of Government)
- COMOROS (Head of State)
- HUNGARY (Head of State)
- ARMENIA (Head of Government)
- Ms. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director of UN-Women
- Mr. Jose Viera, Chief Executive Officer, World Blind Union
- What are the best options for ensuring that the 2020 targets are realized without losing the ambition intended?
- What transformative steps and long-term strategies are required to achieve the goals at national, regional and global levels?
- How might multilateralism be leveraged to accelerate implementation in last decade of delivery? What actions will have the greatest impact?
At 4:00 pm, Leaving No One Behind Video Message 7: Persons living with HIV will be highlighted.