Programme, side events, background papers, letters
Statements & Presentations
View statements from all Stakeholders, submit statements.
View live and archived web-cast sessions
Major Groups & other Stakeholders
Interactive Dialogue, relevant process information, documents, statements
Post-2015 intergovernmental negotiations (Stocktaking session)
19 Jan 2015 - 21 Jan 2015Statements
Delegations are reminded to send in statements here for posting on this website (No account required).
Side Events organized by Member States, major groups and other stakeholders, UN system and other intergovernmental organizations will be held during the first meeting of the Post- 2015 negotiations process, 19 - 21 January 2015. Please see programme on the right side of this page.
Click to expand
- Summary of Stock taking meeting of Intergovernmental Negotiations on the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Agenda/speakers list for Major Groups and other stakeholders interactive dialogue (21 January 2015)
- Programme for stocktaking session Intergovernmental negotiations on the post-2015 development agenda
- Letter from Post-2015 co-facilitators regarding revised draft decision on modalities for the process of intergovernmental negotiations on the post-2015 development agenda
- Side Events Preliminary Programme
- Summary of Side Event: The Centrality of Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls for the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Summary of Side Event: Towards a Transformative post2015 Agenda – Integrating Global Citizens and their Resources into post2015 Agenda Means of Implementation Design
- Summary of Side Event: Tracking Progress on the SDGs: Indicators and Review Mechanisms
Click to expand.
Click to expand
|MONDAY, 19 JANUARY 2015|
|10:00 - 11:00 AM | | Opening|
|11:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Synopsis of the process; how we got here|
|3:00 - 6:00 PM | Integrating sustainable development goals and targets into the post-2015 development agenda|
|TUESDAY, 20 JANUARY 2015|
|10:00 AM - 1:00 PM | The Declaration|
|3:00 - 6:00 PM | Means of Implementation and Global Partnership for Sustainable Development|
|WEDNESDAY, 21 JANUARY 2015|
|10:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Follow up and review|
|3:00 - 6:00 PM | Interactive dialogue with Major Groups and other Stakeholders|
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM | Closing|