Description/achievement of initiative
GC Network Japan seeks to realize a sustainable world by providing a platform for learning, cooperation and communication to companies and organizations wishing to implement sustainability strategies.
By providing a platform for learning, cooperation and communication. For further information. Please kindly refer to the following deliverables.
Arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure
UNGC Japan network
1. Further invigoration of businessperson-led activities, constant exercise of external influence: Participation of 50 companies in 20th anniversary Leaders Summit, active participation in discussions.
5. Enhancement of organization, profitability, human resources, etc. for realization of operation with high level of fairness and transparency and guarantee of sustainability.
3. In addition to reports of examples of GC-related practice from member companies and organizations, periodic formulation of special compilations concerning CSR, sustainability and global issues.
4. Participation by companies and organizations from every part of Japan in GCJN: 1,000 members.
2. Japanese companies represent 10% of participants in GC WG and initiatives.
Sustainable Development Goals and targets
Resources devoted to implementation