At KEDGE - Marseille Campus (ex Euromed), sustainable development activities are carried out continuously throughout the year:
- Produce its SIP/COP (Sharing information on Progress),
- Launch a campus biodiversity management and action plan
- Produce a Responsible Manager Guide
- Organize a series of awareness raising events
- Carry out its 3rd Carbon Footprint
Maintenance of projects already underway.
SIP/COP (Sharing information on Progress) (PRME, UNGC)
Produce a Responsible Manager Guide
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development
JC Carteron, CSR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org