Below are the sustainability projects I am committed to implement at Ebonyi State University
- Teach sustainability development concepts
- Encourage research on sustainability development issues
I promise to take action on these projects now. My University has already started to work on them
I commit to be reporting annually the report of progress in respect of these projects.
Time Bound/Goals that can be measured include:
- All researches to be carried out in the University will be adjudged to enhance sustainable development before its approval especially at the graduate research level.
- All proposals for University Research Grant can only be considered and grant awarded if sustainable development is boosted.
- The University will ensure that all course curriculum approved by EBSU Senate will reflect the sustainable development objectives
- The University Directorate of Research, Innovation and Commercialization through her University ? Community Linkage Office will advance one of the important Missions of EBSU like any other University to undertake community Service (Outreach). The targets of the community outreach traditionally are as follows: to enhance teaching and research, to meet the needs of society, to generate new knowledge and enrich teaching and learning. EBSU will use this outreach to spread the message of sustainable development and ensure that it is applied through encouragement.
The Directorate of Research Innovation and Commercialization (EBSU-DRIC), School of Post Graduate Studies, EBSU Biotech and R&D Centre including all Faculties will be entrusted with the execution of these sustainable development objectives. The University Partners like print and Voice media will also be mobilized.
Ebonyi State University
University Research Grants dedicated to sustainability
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development
Francis Idike, Engr Prof., VC@ebsu-edu.net
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Francis Idike - Engr Prof.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org