Description/achievement of initiative
1. To study on sustainable development strategy to stakeholders, and to provide necessary resources and training on environmental education.
2. To host 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development.
1. To collect the latest information on sustainable development and environmental education.
2. To host consultation meetings regularly.
3. To host 2013 International Forum on Sustainable Development, inviting foreign and domestic experts to share their experiences on promoting sustainable development, and collect views, opinions and hope about the future we want from participates.
Arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure
Group meeting twice a week.
The Institute of Environmental and Resources will establish a sustainable development division and and environmental education division.
Sustainable Development Goals and targets
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
10 researchers and 50 senior advisors