The goal is to teach children from rural areas resilience and sustainability that will benefit each child and his or her community in long term methods of preservation of clean water and the continued recognition and reverence for the natural world that nurtures and sustains us.
Publish a poetry journal to be part of a model program entitled "Without Water There is No Life." This poetry journal will be a companion piece to a workbook and lesson plan, and will consist of poetry for children that will enable them to consider their relationship with the environment in a new and unusual way.
- The International Health Awareness Network (IHAN)
- Association of World Citizens (AWC)
- Tebtebba (Indigenous People's International Centre for Policy Research and Education
- Carmelite NGO
- International Association for the Advancement of Innovative Approaches to Global Challenges (IAAI)
- Grupo Ecologista del Mayab, A.C.
Dr. Sorosh Roshan, President, International Health Awareness Network, Sroshan@ihan.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org