1. Deliver services that increase its value to a growing and diverse membership and will increase its impact on sustainability in higher education;
2. Convene experts and collect, evaluate, and disseminate information and tools to increase the understanding of sustainability;
3. Support and enable higher education to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to adapt to the impacts of global climate disruption;
4. Lead the transformation of educational practices to ensure that all students acquire the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to meet sustainability challenges;
5. Lead the assessment and reporting of metrics of sustainably in higher education through STARS.
AASHE will continue to grow its membership and develop the necessary resources to the serve that membership and our international partners. We will continue to disseminate high quality resources in our quest to advance sustainability and we will continue to develop high quality professional development opportunities for both academic and non-academic staff to ensure they are prepared for the sustainability challenges they face at institutions of higher education.
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
90% oif all AASHE members will report their GHG by the end of 2015
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
AASHE staff of 25 will work to accopmplish the goals
Paul Rowland, Executive Director, email@example.com
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org