Achievement at a glance
1. Distribution of Vitamin Angels Multivitamins and Albendazole (deworming tablets) to over 3000 pregnant women, lactating mothers and 6-59 Months of age Infants in hard to reach rural community who do not have regular access to micronutrient products from government health care services.
2. Improved maternal knowledge on the impact of malnutrition on maternal, newborns and under five children's health.
3. Improved knowledge on impact of malaria in pregnancy as a synergy between malnutrition.
Challenges faced in implementation
Financial constrain in scaling-up and replicating the program as the organization bears the logistic responsibility of the commodity to the hard to reach rural beneficiaries who do not have regular access to micronutrient products from government health care services.
1. Sourcing found to compliment the program logistic as to reach adjoining hard to reach rural communities without access to micronutrient products from government health care services.
2. To network with other Community Based Organisation
Pregnant women, Lactating mothers, and 6-59 Months of age Infants
1. They received Multivitamins supplements
2. They receive Albendazole (deworming tablet)
3. Improved knowledge on malnutrition and malaria in pregnancy, newborns and under five children
Quarter reports and Picture