How are you advancing the SDGs - report on your initiative
Inform stakeholder, partners and the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development of how your initiative is advancing the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals by submitting short progress reports
Progress reports are required to be submitted once a year. Once a report is submitted, a the Progress Status light will turn green. If no progress report is submitted after the 2 May (2016) deadline, the light will turn yellow. If no report is submitted for two years (2 May 2017), the light will turn red.
Questions? Signed in, but your initiative not showing up in your account? Contact us here
- Deadline: 2 May 2016
- Note: Requirements/deadlines for submitting progress reports depends on which Action Network you belong to.
- If you registered directly through the Partnerships for SDGs website, the deadline is 2 May 2016.
How to submit:
- Sign in to your account (click user-icon or your picture in the top right corner of this website)
- Click "My initiatives" under your account (click user-icon or your picture in the top right corner of this website)
- Click on the link "Submit Progress Report" next to the name of the initiative you wish to report on
- Fill out and submit the form
Hint: When submitting a progress report, you can both report on the status of existing deliverables, as well add in new deliverables.
- Submitted reports will appear on this page, as well referenced in annual report on Partnerships for SDGs, as prepared by the UN Secretariat. Previous issues: 2015, 2014, 2013
Progress reports received