Programme, side events, background papers, letters
Statements & Presentations
View statements from all Stakeholders, submit statements.
View live and archived web-cast sessions
Major Groups & other Stakeholders
Interactive Dialogue, relevant process information, documents, statements
Post-2015 intergovernmental negotiations (Declaration session)
17 Feb 2015 - 20 Feb 2015Summary of Side Events
Business Action on Sustainable Development Goals
The side event "Business Action on Sustainable Development Goals" was co-hosted by the Permanent Mission of Denmark to the United Nations, UN Global Compact, Global Reporting Initiative, and the World Business Council on Sustainable Development. It brought together UN missions, UN agencies, NGOs, and business organizations to discuss concrete actions on how the private sector can be engaged in the SDG process. It presented the WBCSD–UNGC–GRI alliance and briefed the audience about the undergoing development of its expected outcome: an implementation guide. The implementation guide will be designed to inform companies on impact assessment, KPI selection and goal setting, which will assist businesses in measuring and reporting their contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Robust and measurable SDGs: launch of report on scientific review of targets – the science perspective
Read summary here
Background papers/Special studies
- Discussion Document for Declaration
- Elements paper for Declaration Discussion & Letter from Co-facilitators
- Agenda for Interactive Dialogue with Major Groups, Post-2015 Declaration session
- Member States and Stakeholders discuss vision for post-2015 - News Article
- Speakers list Major Groups, Post-2015 intergovernmental negotiations | 17- 20 Feb 2015 (Declaration)
Click to expand.
Click to expand
Click to expand.