Eleventh session of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals
5 May 2014 - 9 May 2014
New York, UNHQ
New York, UNHQ
Background papers/Special studies
- Document de travail pour la seance du 5 au 9 Mai du groupe de travail ouvert sur les ODD (Traduction de courtoise)
- Letter from Co-Chairs of the Eleventh Session of the Open Working on SDGs
- Working Document for the Eleventh Session of the Open Working Group on SDGs
- Draft Programme of Work Major Groups and other Stakeholders Morning Hearings Sessions
- Draft Programme of Work on Eleventh Session of the Open Working Group on SDGs
Live at UN Webcast: http://webtv.un.org/
Participation of Major Groups is open for NGOs in consultative status with ECOSOC. Please register here
Each morning from 9-10 AM in Conference Room 1 will include a "Discussion with Major Groups and other Stakeholders".
The interventions on Monday will be 3 minutes constituency-based statements, starting with major Groups and followed by other stakeholders as appropriate.
From Tuesday through Thursday, the 3 minute interventions will be developed by cross-Major Groups and other Stakeholder Clusters mirroring the Focus areas using a Google Doc as done during previous Open Working Group session, to allow for the participation of Major Groups and other Stakeholder not able to attend the meeting, especially stakeholders from the South.
Contribute here to the Google Doc: Major Groups Preparation process for OWG11 inputs. Please provide targets, potential speakers, your organization and contact information.
In continuing with our planning for the remainder of the morning hearings sessions, please see below, the times that we have allotted for planning meetings this week. There were not many rooms available for this afternoon from 2-3pm, so it will be a tight squeeze given that the room is fairly small (MM2 on the 26th floor of the Secretariat). If you are a lead on any of the focus areas, or have an interest in speaking, you are encouraged to attend. Should we need extra time, we will continue the meeting between 6-7pm today in Rm. 2727.
- Monday, May 5: 2-3pm, 26-MM2 (26th floor of the Secretariat)
- Monday, May 5: 6-7pm, Rm. 2727
- Tuesday, May 6: 2-3pm, Rm. 2727
- Tuesday, May 6: 6-7pm, Rm. 2727
- Wednesday, May 7: 2-3pm, Rm. 2727
- Wednesday, May 7: 6-7pm, Rm. 2727
- Thursday, May 8: 6-7pm, Rm. 2726