Poverty eradicationActions by Stakeholders include voluntary initiatives such as policies, plans, programmes, projects, actions and partnerships that advance sustainable development and the implementation of Rio+20 (the Future We Want), Agenda 21, Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (JPOI), and outcomes of other sustainable development conferences. These include Rio+20 Voluntary Commitments, Partnerships for Sustainable Development (CSD11/WSSD), Green Economy policies, and other initiatives emanating from action networks such as Sustainable Energy for All (SE4All), Every Woman Every Child, Higher Education Sustainability initiative, Sustainable Transport, Sustainable Cities, UN Global Compact, etc.
- Chinese NGOs' Initiative on Promoting Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Development
- Cranfield University
- Enabling impoverished rural and urban families to gain access to affordable, sustainable energy
- National Level CSO Advocacy and Monitoring
- Poverty Environment Initiative (PEI) 2013-2017
- Powering Agriculture: An Energy Grand Challenge for Development
- Sustainable development and corporate responsibility in Colombia