Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University
Description/achievement of initiative
- Lyon3 is fulfilling its first Green Plan Grid this year, and plans to build an annual SD Report on progress
- We have set up a Master in Ethics and SD, but SD is bound to be spread in all our programs
- We also work on a social and societal policy for improving well being on the campus, soft mobility, quality of life at work, healthy food etc. and we work on a global responsible buying policy.
Jean Moulin Lyon3 University recognizes and assumes the crucial role of a Higher Education institution in the construction of our societies.
- We already work on consistency between our teaching programs, our research axes, and our operating mode regarding the SD approach.
- We already implement actions to increase awareness, reduce our ecological footprint and to dematerialize as far as possible
Lyon3 already named a SD responsible and a commission in charge to implement SD inside University. All these actions are and will be undertaken while following principles of transversality and cooperation between our stakeholders.
A collaborative e-space is about to be created to impulse and insure a collective teamwork between them on all SD focuses.
Work is in progress and we are committed to go further each year