Barbados Declaration - Voluntary Commitment by Antigua and Barbuda
Rate this page/content 1-5
- Submitted by: Antigua and Barbuda
- Topic: Small Island Developing States
- Keywords: energy, Voluntary Commitment, Small Islands Developing States
- Location: Antigua and Barbuda
- Date of completion: 2030
- Click for more information
15% energy supply from renewable energy
Resources devoted to implementation
Other, please specify
||In partnership with Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and UK, and UNDP.
Antigua and Barbuda, in partnership with the Governments of Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom, and UNDP.
Description/achievement of initiative
Renewable Energy - to diversify its matrix and achieve a target of 15% energy supply from renewable energy by 2030.
To be achieved with assistance from development partners.